POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Daily deep cleaning of the gym, foyer and toilet areas
- Equipment cleaning after each session
- Increased cleaning of high usage areas
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations that must be used on entering and exiting the gym by all coaches and gymnasts.
- Please do not bring your child if they are experiencing any covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone else experiencing symptoms
- If a child develops symptoms whilst in a class we will contact their parent/guardian for them to be collected
Limited Club Capacity
- Club occupancy levels will be managed to ensure the government recommended distancing can be maintained
Drop off & Pick up
- We would like to ask that parents drop off at the door if their child doesn't need assistance, as this helps the flow of getting gymnasts in and out of the gyms. When picking up please arrive promptly and stand to the left hand side of the reception area.
- The viewing area will be open from the 1st - 7th of each month, the rest of the month it will be closed
We will continue to update our procedures to ensure that they follow the governments guidance.
For full information please see the following documents:
Zoom Sessions Timetable